This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

gridrowfilter disable menu filter

1 Answer 79 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Karan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Karan asked on 22 Aug 2019, 09:32 AM

I am using Kendo Grid for MVC using Razor binding and want help with couple of features.

• Frstly, i want to remove the filter option from Edit Column settings menu which comes when using GridFilterRow. (Attached screenshot of the same)

• Secondly, I want to remove the "More Pages" option from Paging. (Attached screenshot)

Could I get some solution for the above?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Lance | Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
answered on 26 Aug 2019, 03:47 PM

Hi Karan,

You current do not have a license for Kendo or UI for ASP.NET MVC. You do have a license for ASP.NET AJAX, which is why you were able to open a ticket. However, the AJAX team would not be able to assist you for a ASP.NET MVC question. I initially made an exception and allowed the case to be transferred to our Premium Forums so that you can get an answer.

Duplicate Ticket

It appears that one of your colleagues has opened a duplicate case, with the same copy/pasted question and screenshot. Due to this situation, I will close this case and let the Support team answer the other ticket because your colleague has a license for the product and can get support.

Your colleague will receive an answer withing the ticket's Time-frame.

License Policy Violation

If you are using UI for ASP.NET MVC to develop an application, please have your company assign you as a Licensed User. Just like you are assigned as a Licensed User for UI for ASP.NET AJAX, you should also be assigned as a Licensed User for UI for ASP.NET MVC.

Take the following steps:

1. Go to the Manage Licensed Users portal
  2. Assign you as a Licensed User for one of the available licenses (you may need to un-assign someone, or purchase an additional dev seat)

Once you are a Licensed User for DevCraft or UI for ASP.NET MVC, you will be able to open Support Tickets and develop your application using Kendo components.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Lance | Technical Support Engineer, Principal
Progress Telerik

Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Karan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Lance | Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
Share this question
or