With tighter deadlines, new technologies and higher user expectations, building a great app has never been harder. And yet, with Kendo UI, it has never been easier! Not only that, but the best just got better with our new R2 release.
In the Kendo UI R2 2018 release, we’ve added a whole set of new features to help you build better apps faster and deliver an even better user experience.
This session will cover all the highlights, including:
- Brand new Conversational UI (Chatbot) components
- New sample apps for specific technologies, including PWAs, Electron and cloud-based apps
- jQuery updates, such as the newly added DropDownTree component
- New React Components built from the ground up, including Charts, DatePicker, TimePicker, ComboBox and Switch
- New Angular Components and Features, including new Menu, Tooltip and Toolbar components
- New Vue Components, such as the Vue DropDownTree component
But we’re not resting there, and the next release is already in development. We’ll wrap things up with a quick look at the 2018 Kendo UI roadmap and show you what else is on the horizon.
Don’t forget to tweet your questions with #heyKendoUI