We wanted to thank you all for attending the Windows 8 Webinar yesterday. As we promised in the webinar all of the materials are now available for you to download and explore on your own. If you have any questions then feel free to leave a comment below. We’d also suggest that you download the RadControls for Metro if you haven’t already.
For those that couldn’t attend, What is RadControls for Metro?
Windows 8 Webinar Materials
Slides, Source Code and the Recorded Webinar Video is now available for you to enjoy.
What did we cover today?
- Introduced who we are and some great giveaways (including a surface tablet!)
- We answered the questions, “Why should I build for Windows 8?” and “How will the RadControls for Metro help me?”
- We then took a look at an overview of RadControls for Metro.
- After that we built a Pie Chart using XAML and HTML.
- Finally, we finished up with some resources and Questions and Answers.
Extra Links to get you started today!
Download the Beta, Help Documentation and Sample Applications Now!
Check out the Windows 8 Team Blog
Join our growing community by interacting in the Metro Forums.
You’ve built a Windows Phone app? Read how to re-design it for Windows 8.
What about Q&A?
It has been posted here.
Thanks for watching and if you have any questions or comments then please let us know. Also, before you go, we need your help. Telerik is driven by customer feedback. This is where we need you to tell us what you want to see in the future. Whether it is new controls, additional features or content based off of existing controls, then just drop a comment in this post or send us a tweet on Twitter at: @mbcrump or @jesseliberty.