It’s 2015, and there have been a lot of changes in the Microsoft landscape with .NET. As you kick-start the New Year, you may be wondering how to catch up with all of these changes and announcements, quickly and easily. You could read countless blogs, watch videos and scour the Internet. Or, simply read an eBook, which tells you everything.
I’m pleased to announce the “The Developer’s Guide to the new .NET” eBook is now available for download for FREE. Authored by myself and Sam Basu (both Microsoft MVPs), we’ve created a no-fluff developer-to-developer breakdown of what’s coming to .NET in 2015. The future of .NET looks awesome, and you’ll be glad to be a part of this.
In this eBook, we’ll take a look at:
- .NET Goes Open Source: What does that mean to you as a .NET developer?
- Windows 10: What we know so far and why it matters to you as a .NET developer?
- Visual Studio 2015: Includes several tips and tricks to get you up to speed FAST!
- C# 6.0: We’ll take a look at code snippets that show you exactly what features you may want to take advantage of in your next app.
- Roslyn: Can I do more than create my own compiler? What else can I do with it?
- .NET on a Mac: Are you serious? We’ll take a look at how native .NET development is a reality on a Mac.
- Resources and additional information: We’ll talk about how the future is very bright for .NET developer and how using the Telerik Stack can further enhance productivity.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download the eBook today!