Progress has the processes, practices and infrastructure in place to provide uninterrupted business and support operations. You can rest assured our commitment to you remains intact during the global pandemic.
As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to expand globally, we want to communicate our commitment to business continuity while at the same time, ensuring the health and safety of our customers, partners and employees.
We’re here to keep your businesses running and connected. That will never change.
Here’s what we can tell you about our ongoing commitment to business continuity:
- We are taking every necessary measure to help protect the health and safety of our customers, partners and employees.
- There will be no interruption in our day-to-day business and support. We have the processes, practices and infrastructure in place to provide uninterrupted business and support operation.
- We will continue utilizing our normal technical support operations and you should continue working with your Progress representative for all commercial related activities.
- We are taking extra measures beyond government mandates and recommendations by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This includes taking the immediate action of suspending all business travel for Progress employees, until further notice. We are also complying with the CDC’s travel recommendations and self-quarantine guidance.
- All in-person Progress events, including ProgressNEXT 2020, PUG@NEXT and DevReach US, scheduled to take place in June, have been canceled. A full refund will be issued to registrants and sponsors. We are evaluating other options for the events and will keep you posted.
As you know, we always want to meet face-to-face with our customers, put our heads together with partners, or brainstorm with coworkers in a full meeting room. But our priority is the health and safety of our community. To this extent, we’ll have to meet virtually and communicate digitally. Nonetheless our support will be continuous and seamless.
We believe these measures will help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and keep our people safe and your business running. You can confidently expect the same high level of productivity and service from our team, during this time.
Thank you for your understanding, support and continued partnership.
This post will be updated with additional information as we get it.
Read the letter from Progress CEO Yogesh Gupta