Kendo UI R3'16 Release Webinar
Join Kendo UI Developer Advocates Ed Charbeneau, John Bristowe and Todd Motto for a webinar where you’ll learn what’s new and how Kendo UI® by Progress is evolving to meet the bright new world of Angular 2. Technical demos of the new components and a Q&A session will bring you up to speed on all the new stuff in the R3’16 release of Kendo UI.
- BETA of Kendo UI for Angular 2—Brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components.
- Spreadsheets are all about data entry, so we’re adding custom editors to the Spreadsheet control. Selecting date/time values from a picker and selecting values from a list are both slated for the R3 timeframe. We’re also adding support for using defined names in formulas.
- We ‘re adding a number of enhancements and bug fixes to our popular Dropdowns widget group which includes the DropDownList, ComboBox, MultiSelect and Autocomplete widgets.
- API improvements are on the way in R3 which provide support for a number of commonly requested use-case scenarios, most notably being the Drag and Drop custom drop zone.
- Completely new for the R3 release will be the Dialog component. Like the Kendo UI Window component, the Dialog component requests an action from the user via a popup dialog in your web applications. It differs from the Window component in that it has a few additional features like an optional title and a footer containing one or more buttons.