Kendo UI for Vue Native ContextMenu Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue ContextMenu is a multi-level component for displaying hierarchical data in a Popup.
You can describe the ContextMenu items either by setting the
The ContextMenu is not a separate component in the Kendo UI for Vue Native library. The ContextMenu functionality is achieved by combining the Menu and Popup components. To use the ContextMenu we need the distributed through NPM kendo-vue-layout and kendo-vue-popup packages.
The following example demonstrates the ContextMenu in action.
- Data binding
- Item Properties
- Overriding the Default Rendering
- Vertical Menu
- Opening and closing
- Keyboard navigation
- ContextMenu Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Layout
- API Reference of the Menu Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- ContextMenu Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code