Kendo UI for Vue Native Signature Overview
The Signature enables the user to create handwritten signatures and submit them as part of a form.
The following example demonstrates the Signature in action.
The Signature is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native Inputs component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the Signature and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the Native Inputs guide.
- Appearance—All Native Inputs enable you to set their appearance settings.
- Line Smoothing—The Signature can smooth out the user's drawing for better appearance.
- Controlled mode—Take advantage of the built-in options that allow you to control the value of the Signature.
- Disabled Signature—You can render a disabled Signature and keep it disabled until certain requirements are met.
- Signature Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Inputs
- API Reference of the Signature Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Signature Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code