Kendo UI for Vue Native RadioButton Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue RadioButton lets the user to choose only one from multiple options.
The RadioButton is designed to replace the
<input type="radio"> HTML5 tag and provides the Kendo UI for Vue specific styling.
The RadioButton is typically used within a RadioGroup with the same
name attribute. All regular
input type="radio" HTML attributes are applicable.
The Kendo UI for Vue RadioButton component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue library of Vue UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-inputs package.
The following example demonstrates the RadioButton component in action.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the RadioButton, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- RadioButton Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Inputs
- API Reference of the RadioButton Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- RadioButton Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code