Kendo UI for Vue Native MaskedTextBox Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue MaskedTextBox uses a mask to control the input of the user.
The Kendo UI for Vue MaskedTextBox component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue library of UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-inputs package.
The following example demonstrates the MaskedTextBox in action.
- Disabled MaskedTextBox
- Read-only MaskedTextBox
- Valid MaskedTextBox
- Prefix & Suffix Adornments
- Forms support
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the MaskedTextBox, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- MaskedTextBox Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Inputs
- API Reference of the MaskedTextBox Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- MaskedTextBox Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code