Kendo UI for Vue Native FlatColorPicker Overview
The FlatColorPicker component provides a flat view for the ColorGradient and the ColorPalette components and adds a header and footer. The header contains the current color, the previously selected color, and a button that clears the selected value. The footer contains two buttons that you can configure to apply or cancel the selection.
The following example demonstrates the FlatColorPicker in action.
- Disabled FlatColorPicker—You can render a disabled FlatColorPicker by setting a single property and keep it disabled until certain requirements are met.
- FlatColorPicker customization—You can customize the rendering of the FlatColorPicker header and footer.
- FlatColorPicker Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Inputs
- API Reference of the FlatColorPicker Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- FlatColorPicker Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code