Kendo UI for Vue Indicators Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Indicators are used to decorate other elements or components, creating a visual indication for current status, on-going process or state change.
The Indicator components are part of the Kendo UI for Vue library, which provides native Vue components, and are available under the kendo-vue-indicators NPM package.
The following example demonstrates all available Indicator components in action.
The Kendo UI for Vue Native Indicators provide options to inform your users about an updated state of a web page (
Badge component) or providing details that a process is currently working (
The color and style of the Indicators are normally picked up by the current Kendo UI theme, but each aspect of the Indicators can be customized by theme variables or configuration options.
- Read more about the appearance configuration of the Badge...
- Read more about the appearance configuration of the Loader...
- Read more about the appearance configuration of the Skeleton...
The KendoReact Indicators support globalization to ensure that each Indicators component can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Indicators support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about Indicators globalization...
Kendo UI for Vue Native Trial Version and Commercial License
version 2.0.0, using any of the UI components in the Kendo UI for Vue Native library requires either a commercial license key or an active trial license key. Follow the instructions on the My License page to activate your license.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Vue Native Indicators, or any other Kendo UI for Vue components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI for Vue license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The Kendo UI for Vue forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Vue team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Vue Feedback Portal and Kendo UI for Vue Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
Support and Learning Resources
- Badge Homepage
- Loader Homepage
- Skeleton Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Indicators
- API Reference of the Indicators
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Kendo UI for Vue Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code