Kendo UI for Vue SplitButton Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue SplitButton allows the user to execute a default action that is bound to a Button or to choose a predefined action from a drop-down list.
The following example demonstrates the SplitButton in action.
- Disabled SplitButton—You can easily render a disabled SplitButton and prevent end-users from interacting with it.
- Icon SplitButton—The SplitButton allows you to display images, predefined or custom icons.
- Popup and items customization—You can customize the rendering and behavior of the popup and its items.
- Data binding—You can bind the SplitButton to various data types.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.
- Keyboard navigation—The SplitButton supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The SplitButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.