Kendo UI for Vue Native ButtonGroup Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue ButtonGroup is a container for two or more Button components which can be separately configured to display only textual content, or show predefined icons, images, and custom icons, and to render a combination of textual and image content.
The Kendo UI for Vue ButtonGroup component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue library of Vue UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-buttons package.
The following example demonstrates the ButtonGroup in action.
Functionality and Features
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the ButtonGroup, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
Support and Learning Resources
- ButtonGroup Homepage
- API Reference of the ButtonGroup Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Button Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code