KendoReact Tooltip Overview
he KendoReact Tooltip displays informative text when the user clicks or hovers over an element.
The KendoReact Tooltip component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-tooltips package.
The following example demonstrates the Tooltip in action.
The Tooltip is part of the KendoReact Tooltips component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the Tooltip and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Tooltips guide.
Functionality and Features
- Controlled mode - The KendoReact Tooltip provides options for you to show it programmatically not only on hover.
- Specifying anchor elements - You can target specific anchor elements which will render a tooltip.
- Defining the position - By default, the position of the Tooltip is determined by the available space around it. You can also specify other positions.
- Setting a content template - The KendoReact Tooltip allow setting a custom rendering for its content.
- Rendering multiple Tooltips - You can display multiple Tooltips on the same page.
- Customizing the Tooltip - You can place the Tooltip in a specific location and attach its handlers there.