KendoReact Popover Overview
The KendoReact Popover component is a popup with rich interactable content, which is displayed when a related UI element is clicked or hovered over.
The KendoReact Popover component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-tooltips package.
The following example demonstrates the Popover in action.
The Popover is part of the KendoReact Tooltips component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the Popover and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Tooltips guide.
- Positioning - The Popover allows you to specify the position of the Popover element relative to the current anchor or offset.
- Callout - You to enable or disable its callout element.
- Collisions - The Popover allows you to control the collision behavior when it's not fully visible.
- Animations - You can enable, disable or customize its opening and closing animation.
- Scale - The KendoReact Popover support custom Document Scale.
The KendoReact Popover component provides a fully configurable title through the
title property. It accepts strings and custom components.
If this prop is not set, the Popover component will not render the title wrapper.
The KendoReact Popover component allows you to add custom actions by using the
The KendoReact Popover component supports rich interactable content like forms with custom editors.