KendoReact Ripple Overview
The KendoReact Ripple provides the Material ink ripple effect, its effect is applied to all components that are located inside the
Ripple component, and is also fully compatible with all available KendoReact themes.
The KendoReact Ripple component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-ripple package.
The following example demonstrates how to use the Ripple component and add the ripple effect to buttons, checkboxes and radiobuttons.
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.