KendoReact PdfViewer Overview
The React PDFViewer library, part of KendoReact, allows users to view and interact with PDF files directly in the browser, without needing to download the file or use third-party tools or browser extensions.
The KendoReact PDFViewer component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-pdfviewer package.
The following example demonstrates the KendoReact PDFViewer in action.
The KendoReact PDFViewer provides a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. The component provides features such as paging, zooming, printing, text selection and search. In addition, users can upload and display a PDF file from their local device, or download the currently open file.
You can easily configure and customize the tools in the PDFViewer toolbar. Read more about the toolbar of the PDFViewer...
The KendoReact PDFViewer exposes several events to let you easily handle file operations logic in React apps. Read more about the events of the PDFViewer...
The KendoReact PDFViewer comes with globalization features that allow you to create applications that can be used all over the world. This is achieved by combining the translation of component messages with adaptation to specific cultures. Read more about the globalization of the PDFViewer...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.