KendoReact ListBox Overview
The KendoReact ListBox enables you to display lists of items and to move the items between multiple lists.
The ListBox component displays a list of data items that are contained in a box and allows selecting, reordering, deleting, as well as the dragging and dropping of items. You can also connect a ListBox with another ListBox or ListBoxes. You can customize the component with the use of item rendering, toolbar positioning, and localization of its toolbar tools buttons messages.
The following example demonstrates the ListBox in action.
The KendoReact ListBox provides a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
The KendoReact ListBox enables the user to select single or multiple items that you can later reorder or move to another list. Read more about the selection of the ListBox...
The KendoReact ListBox enables users to drag and drop items within the same list, reorder them, or move them between lists. Read more about the drag and drop functionality of the ListBox...
The KendoReact ListBox enables you to customize its elements. You can modify its items, toolbar action buttons, and toolbar position to match your requirements. Read more about the customization options of the ListBox...
Multiple KendoReact ListBox components can be connected to allow moving an item between different states. Read more about the connections between multiple ListBox components...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.