KendoReact ContextMenu Overview
The ContextMenu provides a clean and user-friendly menu that displays a contextual popup with data in a traditional menu-like structure. It lets you invoke commands while preserving screen real estate.
The KendoReact ContextMenu component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-layout package.
The following example demonstrates the KendoReact ContextMenu in action.
The KendoReact ContextMenu provides a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
You can easily perform different actions on right-click. Read more about actions...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.