Kendo UI for React provides options for integrating with ASP.NET Core applications.
As a base starting point, the suite uses this Microsoft React project template.
- React version 16.0.0 or later
- ReactDOM version 16.0.0 or later
- Download .NET Core version 2.0 or later. By default, the .NET Core framework ships with Visual Studio 2017.
- Up to the Installing npm packages step, follow the complete instructions from the official React template article.
- Install the desired Kendo UI for React components.
- Install the one of the available Kendo UI for React themes.
For more information on utilizing the
ToDataSourceResult() method that is provided by the UI for ASP.NET Core and UI for ASP.NET MVC suites, refer to the article about Kendo UI Data Query integration with UI for ASP.NET Core or MVC.