Using with .NET Core
KendoReact provides options for integrating with ASP.NET Core applications.
As a base starting point, the suite uses this Microsoft React project template.
- React version 16.0.0 or later
- ReactDOM version 16.0.0 or later
- Download .NET Core version 2.0 or later. By default, the .NET Core framework ships with Visual Studio 2017.
- From the official React template article, follow the complete instruction up to the Installing npm packages step.
- Install the desired KendoReact components.
- Install one of the available themes.
For more information on utilizing the
ToDataSourceResult() method that is provided by the UI for ASP.NET Core and UI for ASP.NET MVC suites, refer to the article on integrating the Data Query with Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core or MVC.