KendoReact Input Overview
The KendoReact Input component offers a highly customizable interface for the user to submit value on a single line.
Its features cover everything from setting character counter to form validation.
This demo implements some of the features that are available in the Input.
- You can use the character counter to count and limit the input characters.
- You can use the Input with form validation.
Starting from version 4.0.0, using any of the UI components in the KendoReact library requires either a commercial license key or an active trial license key. Follow the instructions on the KendoReact My License page to activate your license.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact DatePicker, use any of the available support channels:
- KendoReact license holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the KendoReact dedicated support system.
- KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact feedback portal and KendoReact roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Telerik Services.