KendoReact LinearGauge Overview
The KendoReact LinearGauge represents values on a linear scale.
The following example demonstrates the LinearGauge in action.
The LinearGauge is part of the KendoReact Gauges component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Gauges are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the LinearGauge and the rest of the Gauges, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Gauges guide.
- Scale ranges—You can customize the scale options in the React LinearGauge component like its range.
- Multiple pointers—You can highlight multiple values by rendering multiple pointers.
- Orientation—You can render the LinearGauge either vertically or horizontally.
- Scale options—You can customize the options of the scale in the React LinearGauge component.
- Appearance—You can quickly style the LinearGauge by choosing from the predefined styling options.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.