KendoReact CircularGauge Overview
The KendoReact CircularGauge represents a value by using an arc over a fully enclosed circle.
This gauge type is very similar to the Arc Gauge and supports a similar set of features.
Compared to the Radial Gauge, this gauge uses a colored arc instead of an arrow pointer. This leaves the gauge's center free for a user-defined Center Template.
The following example demonstrates the CircularGauge in action.
The CircularGauge is part of the KendoReact Gauges component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Gauges are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the CircularGauge and the rest of the Gauges, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Gauges guide.
- Center template—You can customize the look of the center of the KendoReact CircularGauge.
- Color ranges—Depending on the current value, you can set different colors for the CircularGauge component.
- Scale options—You can customize the options of the scale in the React CircularGauge component.
- Appearance—You can quickly style the CircularGauge by choosing from the predefined styling options.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.