KendoReact ArcGauge Overview
The KendoReact ArcGauge represents value ranges on its arc.
The following example demonstrates the ArcGauge in action.
The ArcGauge is part of the KendoReact Gauges component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Gauges are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the ArcGauge and the rest of the Gauges, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Gauges guide.
- Center template—You can customize the look of the center of the KendoReact ArcGauge.
- Color ranges—Depending on the current value, you can set different colors for the ArcGauge component.
- Scale options—You can customize the options of the scale in the React ArcGauge component.
- Appearance—You can quickly style the ArcGauge by choosing from the predefined styling options.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.