KendoReact Rich Text Editor Overview
The KendoReact Editor enables users to create rich textual content through a What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) interface and delivers a set of tools for creating, editing, and formatting of text, paragraphs, lists, and other HTML elements.
The Editor is built from the ground up and specifically for React, so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the KendoReact components. The KendoReact Editor component is distributed through the kendo-react-editor NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the KendoReact Editor component in action.
The KendoReact Editor component delivers a range of handy developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The KendoReact team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance, add more value to the existing Editor library, and develop new features.
The Editor uses the KendoReact ToolBar component to deliver UI tools and directives for associating the toolbar tools with edit-action commands. Read more about the toolbar tools of the Editor...
You can use the Editor options for setting its style mode, defining the height of its content as well as customizing its appearance altogether. Read more about the styling options of the Editor...
The KendoReact Editor supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Editor supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the Editor...
The Editor supports a number of keyboard shortcuts which allow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Editor...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.