KendoReact MultiSelectTree Overview
The KendoReact MultiSelectTree is a form component that lets you choose multiple predefined values from a hierarchical list and is a richer version of the
<select> element. Supports filtering, custom rendering, keyboard navigation, expand and collapse of the hierarchical data items.
The KendoReact MultiSelectTree component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-dropdowns package.
The following example shows how to set up the MultiSelectTree component:
subItemsField, and handle
- Optionally use the
getMultiSelectTreeValueutility function for default value changing behavior.
The MultiSelectTree is part of the KendoReact Dropdowns component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Dropdowns are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the MultiSelectTree and the rest of the Dropdowns, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Dropdowns guide.
- Filtering—You can configure the MultiSelectTree to filter the results locally or on the server.
- Custom rendering—You can allow the MultiSelectTree component to accept custom values.
- Forms support—You can use the React MultiSelectTree component with HTML form elements or with the KendoReact Form component.
- Keyboard navigation—The MultiSelectTree supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The MultiSelectTree is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.