KendoReact MultiColumnComboBox Overview
The MultiColumnComboBox is a ComboBox that can display data in multiple columns. You can think of it as a dropdown that has a grid-like layout.
The KendoReact MultiColumnComboBox component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-dropdowns package.
The following example demonstrates the MultiColumnComboBox in action.
The MultiColumnComboBox is part of the KendoReact Dropdowns component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Dropdowns are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the MultiColumnComboBox and the rest of the Dropdowns, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Dropdowns guide.
- Data and value binding—You can bind the MultiColumnComboBox to primitive (strings and numbers) or complex (objects) items.
- Filtering—You can configure the MultiColumnComboBox to filter the results locally or on the server.
- Grouping—You can display grouped data with visual labels for each group.
- Virtualization—The virtual scrolling feature is an alternative to paging and helps display large data sets.
- Keyboard navigation—The MultiColumnComboBox supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The MultiColumnComboBox is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.