KendoReact Dialogs Overview
The KendoReact Dialogs are UI components for prompting user interaction.
The Dialogs components are part of the KendoReact library which provides native KendoReact components for the React ecosystem and are available under the kendo-react-dialogs NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Dialog and Window components in action.
The KendoReact Dialogs provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
The Dialogs support different approaches for rendering action buttons and customizing their content and appearance. Read more about the action buttons of the Dialog...
The KendoReact Dialogs components enable you to customize their title by rendering text, icons, buttons, or other elements. Read more about the title the Dialog...
The KendoReact Dialogs enable you to specify their width and height values. Read more about the dimensions the Dialog...
The React Dialogs support numerous keyboard shortcuts that allow users to interact with the components. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Dialog...
The KendoReact React Dialogs come with globalization features that allow you to create applications that can be used all over the world. This is achieved by combining the translation of component messages with adaptation to specific cultures. Read more about the globalization of the React Dialogs library...
For any questions about the use of the KendoReact React Dialogs, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.