KendoReact Dialog Overview
The KendoReact Dialog communicates specific information and prompts users to take specific actions by interacting with a modal dialog.
The KendoReact Dialog is distributed through the kendo-react-dialogs NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Dialog in action.
The Dialog is part of the KendoReact Dialogs component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Dialogs are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the Dialog and the rest of the Dialogs, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Dialogs guide.
- Title—You can customize the title of the Dialog.
- Visibility—You can control when the Dialog is visible on the page.
- Action buttons—You can add different actions buttons to the Dialog.
- Dimensions—You can set the Dialog's initial
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.
- Keyboard navigation—The Dialog supports various keyboard shortcuts.