KendoReact MultiViewCalendar Overview
The KendoReact MultiViewCalendar supports the selection of and navigation between dates as well as date ranges for scheduling appointments.
The following example demonstrates the MultiViewCalendar in action.
The MultiViewCalendar is part of the KendoReact Date Inputs component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Date Inputs are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the MultiViewCalendar and the rest of the Date Inputs, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Date Inputs guide.
- Disabled MultiViewCalendar—To prevent users from interacting with the MultiViewCalendar, you can render it in a disabled state until specific requirements are met.
- Focused and selected dates—The built-in configuration options of the MultiViewCalendar allow you to set the behavior of the focused and selected dates.
- Controlled mode—By using the controlled mode, you can manage the value of the MultiViewCalendar.
- Multiple views—The MultiViewCalendar provides options for controlling the number of horizontally rendered views.
- View selection—You can configure the initially rendered view and the depth of the MultiViewCalendar selection.
- Reverse range selection—To improve the user experience, the MultiViewCalendar automatically corrects the selection when the end-user selects a start value that is after the end value.
- Week number column—You can enable a column that displays the number of the weeks in the MultiViewCalendar.
- Custom rendering—The MultiViewCalendar allows you to customize its rendering and transform the appearance of its child components.
- Globalization—The MultiViewCalendar provides globalization features allowing you to create applications that can be used all over the world.
- Keyboard navigation—The MultiViewCalendar supports numerous keyboard shortcuts that allow users to interact with the component.
- Accessibility—The MultiViewCalendar is accessible for screen readers and provides full WAI-ARIA support.