KendoReact Barcodes Overview
The KendoReact Barcodes render common industry barcodes including a variety of one-dimensional (1D) and two-dimensional (2D or "matrix") barcodes suitable for display and high-quality prints.
The Barcodes components are part of the KendoReact library which provides native KendoReact components for the React ecosystem and are available under the kendo-react-barcodes NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Barcode and QR Code in action.
The KendoReact Barcodes provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
The Barcodes support two modes for rendering—Canvas (bitmap) and SVG (vector graphics). By default, the Barcodes are rendered through SVG. Switching between the two is as easy as updating a single configuration option. Read more about the rendering modes of the Barcode...
The Barcodes provide built-in support to save your the output as an image (PNG), PDF, SVG, and the Kendo UI Drawing format (useful for further processing). Read more about the export options of the Barcodes...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.