Kendo UI for Angular ActionSheet Overview
The ActionSheet component allows you to display a predefined set of options in a modal view. It is commonly used to present choices related to an action that the user initiates.
The following example demonstrates the ActionSheet in practice.
- Items—The ActionSheet enables you to configure the items based on specific project requirements.
- Templates—You can also customize the content of the ActionSheet items using templates.
- Accessibility—The ActionSheet is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The ActionSheet supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
- ActionSheet Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Navigation
- API Reference of the ActionSheet
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- ActionSheet Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base