You can instantiate the PanelBar items by initializing them as
PanelBarItem components and use their corresponding properties.
The PanelBar provides configuration options for:
- Setting the titles of its items
- Rendering images next to the item titles
- Rendering icons next to the item titles
- Setting the selected state of the items
- Enabling and disabling the items
- Expanding and collapsing the items
You can handle the title of each PanelBar item by using the title attribute of the item.
You can load images next to the titles of the PanelBar items by using the imageUrl option.
You can render icons next to the titles of the PanelBar items by either:
You can set the selected state to a PanelBar item by using the selected property.
You can disable PanelBar items by setting the disabled property to
By default, all PanelBar items are collapsed. To expand them, set the expanded property to