Kendo UI for Angular Card Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Card represents any type of content and all kinds of actions about a single subject.
It provides clarity, categorization, and an attractive way of presentation.
The following example demonstrates the Card in action.
- Building blocks—The Card consists of content elements related to a single subject which allow you to build multiple layout types and provide tailored project solutions.
- Orientation—You can arrange the content of the Card in a vertical or horizontal direction.
- Media display—You can display an image or a video within the content of the Card.
- Action buttons—The Card allows you to render action buttons and customize their content, orientation, and layout.
- Custom layout—The Card enables you to build on top of the default flow of its inner containers by overriding the common CSS property of its building blocks.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.
- Card Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Layout
- API Reference of the Card
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Card Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base