The Barcode provides a set of configuration options, which enable you to fine-tune its behavior.
The following configuration settings are supported by the Barcode:
- Setting the Barcode size.
- Setting the color and background color.
- Setting the border width and color.
- Configuring the text label and checksum.
To set the Barcode dimensions, use either of the following approaches:
- Use CSS rules to set the size of the Barcode or its container.
- Use the
heightattributes to set the dimensions in pixels.
If the Barcode width is insufficient for the current value and Barcode type, the component will throw an error. Always test the application with the values you expect to see in actual use.
Ensure that the chosen color combination provides adequate contrast and test it with the typical readers you intend to target.
The Barcode can display a simple rectangular
border as part of itself. You can create more complex borders by using CSS.
To configure the Barcode text label appearance, set the