Hi,
I am trying to bind dictionary object to ListBoxControl as shown below
<telerik:RadListBox ItemsSource="{Binding Path=BooksAvailable}" Height="270">
<telerik:RadListBox.ItemTemplate>
<DataTemplate>
<StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
<CheckBox IsChecked="{Binding Path=Value}"
Width="20" />
<TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=Key}"
Width="100" />
</StackPanel>
</DataTemplate>
</telerik:RadListBox.ItemTemplate>
</telerik:RadListBox>
I want to do two way binding of the values so that if user unchecked I have to update internal Boolean value property.But it is giving exception two way binding can't be possible with dictionary value.
Please help to resolve this.
Regards,
Nagasree.
Hey telerik,
My grid's external spinner (RadBusyIndicator) won't work when grouping the grid. It works only when loading data.
Here is some sample code illustrating my scenario:
<telerik:RadBusyIndicator Name="busyIndicator" IsBusy="True" DisplayAfter="0"> <telerik:RadGridView Name="RadGridView" ItemsSource="{Binding View}" IsReadOnly="True" Style="{StaticResource VitorStyle}" AutoGenerateColumns="False">
private void Window_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) { ((ViewModel)DataContext).Load(complete); var view = (DataContext as ViewModel).View; view.ItemsLoading += View_ItemsLoading; view.ItemsLoaded += View_ItemsLoaded; //the spinner wont work for the grouping. //this.RadGridView.Grouping += RadGridView_Grouping; //this.RadGridView.Grouped += RadGridView_Grouped; //this.RadGridView.GroupRowIsExpandedChanging += RadGridView_GroupRowIsExpandedChanging; //this.RadGridView.GroupRowIsExpandedChanged += RadGridView_GroupRowIsExpandedChanged; } //private void RadGridView_GroupRowIsExpandedChanged(object sender, Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.GroupRowEventArgs e) //{ // this.busyIndicator.IsBusy = false; //} //private void RadGridView_GroupRowIsExpandedChanging(object sender, Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.GroupRowCancelEventArgs e) //{ // this.busyIndicator.IsBusy = true; //} //private void RadGridView_Grouped(object sender, GridViewGroupedEventArgs e) //{ // this.busyIndicator.IsBusy = false; //} //private void RadGridView_Grouping(object sender, GridViewGroupingEventArgs e) //{ // this.busyIndicator.IsBusy = true; //} //B) private void View_ItemsLoading(object sender, VirtualQueryableCollectionViewItemsLoadingEventArgs e) { this.busyIndicator.IsBusy = true; } private void View_ItemsLoaded(object sender, VirtualQueryableCollectionViewItemsLoadedEventArgs e) { this.busyIndicator.IsBusy = false; }
public class ViewModel{ public VirtualQueryableCollectionView View { get; set; } Controller controller; public ViewModel() { controller = new Controller(); } public void Load(bool complete) { //G the virtual queryable collection. this is the Key Class telerik grid needs to perform the Infinite scrolling. or virtualization. View = new VirtualQueryableCollectionView(controller.GetList(complete)) { LoadSize = 10 }; }}
This spinning issue has been troubling me for quite some time by now.
It won't show on grouping, sorting and filtering.
please send a light
Thank you!
Hi,
I'm creating RibbonView with an ApplicationMenu, I have several items, and it structured in 2 levels.
The 2nd level can has a lot of voice, these voices exeeds over ApplicationMenu area.
I tryed to value ApplicationMenu.Content with Grid sized, but ApplicationMenu area does not expand.
How should I go about doing this?
Hi to all,
I create a docking, when add new usercontrol, I insert a new RadPane that contains the usercontrol selected, ok.
After I add other one usercontrol, docking activates my last usercontrol, ok.
In my 2nd usercontrol I have gridview, apply filter by filtersearch.
Click on 1st usercontrol (first radpaneheader),
after that, click again on 2nd, my filter is cleared, and gridview reload all data.
Can I disable this behavior?
I am currently upgrading our customer Aplication from Telerik UI for WPF version 2010.3.1314 to Telerik UI for WPF version 2016.2.613.
Currently I am upgrading RadScheduler to RadScheduleView in XAML file.
I cannot run the program yet because of a large number line of code in project.
Please help me to review my modify source code, expecialy how to migrate MonthViewScrollBarVisibility="Collapsed" and alendarVisibility="Visible".
Thanks,Liem.
Hi,
RadGridView behavior after update/insert row is different
between NewRowPosition="Top" and NewRowPosition="Bottom".
When position is defined "top", after saving the scroll is on
the same position as before saving. However, when the position is defined "Bottom", after saving
it scrolls to top.
Workaround with ScrollIntoView() is not useful in my case, because I may have
many rows updated.
How can I achieve the same behaviour as NewRowPosition="Top" after saving?
Thanks
Hi,
I want to show ListItems with Checkboxes as shown in the attached image,so that user can select multiple options in the dropdown option of PropertyGrid.
How to achieve this??
Regards,
Nagasree.