Hey
I'm trying to configure a TreeListView to select the full row of childless rows when I use the arrow keys for navigation, curiously I checked the demo and it has the behaviour I'm trying to achieve! However I have looked at the demo code and can't spot how it's achieving it, which makes me think it's the default behaviour?
When I use the arrow keys on our TreeListView, it selects the cell of childless nodes rather than the whole row, see attached gif
Many thanks
I was wondering if it's possible to cycle thru "available" themes programmatically when using XAML/StyleManager approach? I'd like to cycle thru whatever themes are supported in the XAML approach and display their names in a ComboBox for a user to select.
Cheers, Rob.

Hi
I've a question: I would like to create a live chart view (with measurment points, updated every second) combining 2 styles:
- A simple threshold bar
- A gradient mountain style (gradient could be fix from min to max of the y axis)
Is this possible with Telerik chartviews (how), or do I have to use some other chart packages like scichart?
I've attached an example, what I want do create...
best regards
Patrick

I have a RadTabControl with multiple RadTabItems. these items are coded on my xaml as each items have different source/layout. I can't use ItemsSource.
Now I want to bind the selected TabItem on a property in my ViewModel. I want to use the SelectedItem but I don't know how I can relate this to the each TabItems.
Sample: Please not that each RadTabItem are coded on my xaml and not via template.
<telerik:RadTabControl x:Name="_TestControl" SelectedItem ="{Bind}">
<telerik:RadTabItem Header="ITEM 1">
</telerik:RadTabItem>
<telerik:RadTabItem Header="ITEM 2">
</telerik:RadTabItem>
</telerik:RadTabControl>
Hello.
We are use RadGridView (2018.1.116.45). We have RadGridView, which contains 1-100 rows and 10- some thousand columns. Data update is very slowly and interface is slows down when splitter (horizontal or vertical) is uses. What is a problem? where is "RadGridView for WPF is the ultimate grid control that provides outstanding performance" ?

Hi,
How can I completely remove or hide Context Menu (aka Copy/Past menu) appearing when I'm right-clicking on the `telerik:RadMaskedTextInput`?

Hello,
I have a very straight forward example:
<Window x:Class="TelerikWpfApp2.MainWindow" xmlns:telerik="http://schemas.telerik.com/2008/xaml/presentation" Title="MainWindow" Height="350" Width="525"> <telerik:RadDocking x:Name="radDocking"> <telerik:RadSplitContainer> <telerik:RadPaneGroup x:Name="Group1"> <telerik:RadPane x:Name="Pane1" Header="Server Explorer" CanFloat="False"/> <telerik:RadPane x:Name="Pane2" Header="Server" CanFloat="False"/> </telerik:RadPaneGroup> </telerik:RadSplitContainer> </telerik:RadDocking></Window>
Using the Office2019 theme this gives a blue border for the active pane (see screenshot). The blue highlighted header is fine for me, but I'd like to get rid of the blue border and struggled to do so for the last 6 hours and am at a loss.
Hello!
We are experiencing difficulty supporting the RadGridView's Multi-Selection capabilities when our end-users shift-click directly on the checkbox inside the cell of a GridViewSelectColumn.
What we expect to see is everything in between the originally selected row and the shift-clicked row would be selected. What we see happen is the original row getting selected and only the shift-clicked row getting marked as selected.
What can we do to make sure the act of shift-clicking directly on the checkbox that comes with the GridViewSelectColumn yields the same multi-selection behavior we see when shift-clicking on any other portion of the cell?
I'm using a RadComboBox with a data template which is bound to ItemTemplate:
<telerik:RadComboBox
AlternationCount="1"
Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1" Grid.ColumnSpan="2"
ItemTemplate="{StaticResource ComboBoxCustomTemplate}"
ItemsSource="{Binding Rates}"
SelectedItem="{Binding SelectedRate}"
TextSearch.TextPath="FormattedDescription"
IsEditable="True"
EmptyText="Select a Rate"></telerik:RadComboBox>
<DataTemplate x:Key="ComboBoxCustomTemplate">
<Grid Margin="5,5,5,5" Width="300">
<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<ColumnDefinition Width="30" />
<ColumnDefinition Width="30" />
<ColumnDefinition />
</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<TextBlock Grid.Column="0" FontWeight="Bold" Text="{Binding Code}" />
<TextBlock Grid.Column="1" HorizontalAlignment="Right"><Run Text="{Binding Rate}"></Run>%</TextBlock>
<TextBlock Grid.Column="2" Text="{Binding Description}" Margin="10, 0" />
</Grid>
</DataTemplate>
Can you tell me how to get the rows in the drop down to use an alternating background colour?
Using MVVM so prefer to do this in XAML not code behind if possible.

