Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
3 answers
472 views
I use the RadTimePicker on the GridViewDataColumn.

I want to be seen as 24 hours.

Can not use this.radTimePickerStartOn.Culture.DateTimeFormat.ShortTimePattern = "HH:mm:ss";

What should I do?

<telerikGridView:RadGridView x:Name="radGridView"
                                            Grid.Row="2"
                                            ItemsSource="{Binding UserCards}"
                                            SelectedItem="{Binding SelectedUserCard, Mode=TwoWay}"
                                            Margin="5" 
                                            SelectionMode="Single"
                                            ShowGroupPanel="False"
                                            AutoExpandGroups="True"
                                            AutoGenerateColumns="False"
                                            RowDetailsVisibilityMode="Collapsed"
                                            RowIndicatorVisibility="Collapsed"
                                            CanUserFreezeColumns="True"
                                            FrozenColumnCount="2">
    <telerikGridView:RadGridView.Columns>
         <telerikGridView:GridViewDataColumn Width="190" Header="{Binding ResourceWrapper.StringTable.StartedOn, Source={StaticResource StringTable}}" CellStyleSelector="{StaticResource UserCardCellStyleSelector}" DataMemberBinding="{Binding Card.StartedOn, Mode=TwoWay}" DataFormatString="{}{0:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss}">
                                                <telerikGridView:GridViewDataColumn.CellEditTemplate>
                                                    <DataTemplate>
                                                        <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                                                            <telerikInput:RadDatePicker DateTimeWatermarkContent="{x:Null}" SelectedDate="{Binding StartDate, Mode=TwoWay}" Width="100" IsTooltipEnabled="False" />
                                                            <StackPanel HorizontalAlignment="Left" Width="90">
                                                                <telerikInput:RadTimePicker x:Name="radTimePickerStartOn" SelectedValue="{Binding StartTime, Mode=TwoWay}" MinWidth="80" Width="90" Margin="0,0,0,0" Culture="ko" />
                                                            </StackPanel>
                                                        </StackPanel>
                                                    </DataTemplate>
                                                </telerikGridView:GridViewDataColumn.CellEditTemplate>
         </telerikGridView:GridViewDataColumn>
    </telerikGridView:RadGridView.Columns>
</telerikGridView:RadGridView>
Boris
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2014
6 answers
700 views
Hi,

I am facing small problem.That I want know selectedItems in radgridview.I am using MVVM pattern.In code behind file i am able to get the selectedItems.But in my viewmodel I am I am not getting.I had tried with following code samples.


<Style TargetType="{x:Type telerik:GridViewRow}">
<Setter Property="IsSelected" Value="{Binding Mode=OneWayToSource, Path=SelectedYN}"/>
</Style>
 and 
<telerik:RadGridView.ItemContainerStyle>
<Style TargetType="{x:Type telerik:GridViewRow}">
<Setter Property="IsSelected" Value="{Binding Mode=OneWayToSource, Path=SelectedYN}"/>
</Style>
</telerik:RadGridView.ItemContainerStyle> SelectedYN is a property in my viewModel.(Its updates the ItemsSource)
Please help me in this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Naresh Mesineni
Dimitrina
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2014
1 answer
173 views
How can i draw a histogram on the Radslider like the image shown bellow using c# wpf?
How to add a histogram on RadSlider based on high and low values.I am attaching the image
Pavel R. Pavlov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2014
4 answers
1.9K+ views
Hi,

I am using version 2014.1.224.45 of UI for WPF. I need to make my docking control fill all my client area of its parent UserControl.

If i do not explicitly define a Height I receive the error: "Placing Docking control in a panel or control that measures it with infinite width or height is not supported in the current version."

Is it possible?
How can I do this ?

If the is not really possible which events I must drive to define explicitly the heit as the hight of the parent. I have treid the SizeChanged Event of the parent bit it did not work.

Thanks in advance


Kalin
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2014
3 answers
220 views
How to get compass angle? Is there any function in Telerik library to call and return value?
See image for more info.

Must be OK with negative value too.
Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2014
2 answers
197 views
If I add items to a VisualizationLayer from c# nothing is displayed. However, it works using the same code with an InformationLayer. What do I need to do to get the VisualizationLayer to work?

Andrew

Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2014
2 answers
145 views
Hi,

If I try and set the Visibility of a RadSpreadsheetFormulaBar to Collapsed a NullReferenceException occurs.

See below for stack trace.

Thanks
Anthony

​System.NullReferenceException was unhandled
  HResult=-2147467261
  Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  Source=Telerik.Windows.Controls.Spreadsheet
  StackTrace:
       at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Spreadsheet.Controls.RadSpreadsheetFormulaBar.SetFormulaBarTextBoxText(String text, Int32 caretPosition)
       at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Spreadsheet.Controls.RadSpreadsheetFormulaBar.UpdateFormulaBarTextFromSelectedCell()
       at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Spreadsheet.Controls.RadSpreadsheetFormulaBar.InitializeWorksheetEditor()
       at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Spreadsheet.Controls.RadSpreadsheetFormulaBar.OnRadSpreadsheetPropertyChangedOverride()
       at Telerik.Windows.Controls.Spreadsheet.Controls.Core.RadSpreadsheetAttachedControlBase.OnRadSpreadsheetPropertyChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
       at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
       at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
       at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
       at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
       at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.Activate(Object item)
       at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.AttachToContext(AttachAttempt attempt)
       at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.MS.Internal.Data.IDataBindEngineClient.AttachToContext(Boolean lastChance)
       at MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Task.Run(Boolean lastChance)
       at MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Run(Object arg)
       at MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.OnLayoutUpdated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.fireLayoutUpdateEvent()
       at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()
       at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.SetLayoutSize()
       at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.set_RootVisualInternal(Visual value)
       at System.Windows.Window.SetRootVisualAndUpdateSTC()
       at System.Windows.Window.SetupInitialState(Double requestedTop, Double requestedLeft, Double requestedWidth, Double requestedHeight)
       at System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindow(Boolean duringShow)
       at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
       at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
       at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
       at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
       at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
       at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
       at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
       at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
       at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
       at System.Windows.Application.Run()
       at CustomFunctions.App.Main() in c:\Temp\xaml-sdk-master\xaml-sdk-master\Spreadsheet\CustomFunctions\obj\Debug\App_WPF.g.cs:line 0
       at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
  InnerException:
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 31 Jul 2014
2 answers
206 views
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to change the header style (background + foreground colors) of a tileviewitem as mouse is moved over

So far none of the result on Google is helpful

Thanks
Huy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jul 2014
6 answers
178 views
Hi Team,
I am using RichTextBox in my project. All they keyboard controls work fine. But I want to give a toggle button for bold, italics and underline, so that the user can click on bold and make the text bold.

Can you please help me in this regard.
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2014
4 answers
1.1K+ views
I have RadTabControl with RadGridView in the ContentTemplate. I need bind this RadGridView as a command parameter to the button, that is outside the RadTabControl. Is there a way to do that? Looks like such feature is missing in your controls
skrec
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Jul 2014
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?