Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
4 answers
327 views
Hello,

Is there a way to control the order of series when they draw?

For example, we have at least two subsets of series that I would like to discern between. One should overlay the other for easier perception what is going on in the scatter line curves.

Currently things paint and it's somewhat of a muddy mess to discern much of anything, especially for series of any magnitude, say a dozen tree nodes selected with 9x-series per node, some background, some foreground.

Thank you!

Regards,

Michael Powell
Travis
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jun 2013
1 answer
227 views
I have custom TreeNodes that inherit from RadTreeNode.  When I try to select a node via code the custom treenode will not highlight.  I've tried all the examples I could find.  I saw the post about overriding the ThemeClassName for a treeview, but there is no such property for the radtreenode.  help please
Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2013
4 answers
1.1K+ views

Private

 

Sub RadGridView_SessionData_RowFormatting(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.WinControls.UI.RowFormattingEventArgs) Handles RadGridView_SessionData.RowFormatting 

 

 

e.RowElement.RowInfo.Height = 200 

 

End

 

Sub

 

 

 

This is not working i want to just set the row height for the grid! what am i doing wrong?

Manish
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jun 2013
1 answer
199 views

Hi, 

   I'd like know if is possible disable Drag and Drop of Tile? I don't wanna enable Drag and Drop between groups.
If is possible, how to do it?


Thanks,

Flávio Da Maia Jr.
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2013
1 answer
200 views
Hi!

When I set 

newNode.ForeColor = Color.FromArgb(0, 105, 210)


in 2013.1.321.40 the Text is cut off Like this (see Attachement)

"LASTNAME ..."

Whats the problem?

Kind regards

Willi

Ps: 
Adding all nodes in a loop:
   Dim newNode As New RadTreeNode(String.Format("{0} {1}", row("kut_nachname").ToString.ToUpper, row("kut_vorname")))
              newNode.ImageKey = keyName
 
              If row("kb_freigegeben") = 0 Then
                  newNode.Font = New Font(newNode.Font.Name, New FontStyle() = FontStyle.Bold)
              End If
 
              If row("kut_metaid") > 0 Then
                  newNode.ForeColor = Color.FromArgb(0, 105, 210)
              End If
 
              newNode.Tag = New TreeNodeValue(row.Item("kb_id"), NodeValueType.KursTeilnehmerNode)
              parentNode.Nodes.Add(newNode)



Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2013
2 answers
171 views
The RadTreeView tristate checkbox does not display the Indeterminate value correctly on the Windows 8 theme.  Attached is a screen showing this. 
The Indeterminate box shows correctly in VS 2012 theme.  As much as I really like this new Windows 8 theme, there are too many issues with it so until an update is available, I will not be able to use it :-(

Brendan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Jun 2013
3 answers
228 views
Hello,

Today, one of my customers ask me to set the RadLabel to beveled (like the beveled label they see in Delphi or BCB).
Hornestly, I have no idea for that.
Any hint?
Thanks in advance.

BR/shortie
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2013
1 answer
304 views
Hi 

Does anyone have an example of opening, editing and saving a PDF file using Telerik.Pdf class? All the processing will be completed using a console application in C# as we have some requirements to edit a number of PDF's in batches.

Thank you in advance for any tips, advice or pointers to a solution.

Kind regards,

Lee
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2013
5 answers
453 views
I have a 16x16 png that I am using as the "Image" property of a RadRepeatButton. The problem is that I cannot easily get rid of the blue border that the RadRepeatButton wishes to use.
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2013
3 answers
190 views
What's wrong with my code? It returns this error on the first line:
Unable to cast object of type 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.Docking.HostWindow' to type 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.Docking.ToolWindow'.

For Each ToolWindow As Docking.ToolWindow In RadDock1.DockWindows.ToolWindows
    If ToolWindow.Name = "FormActivityDetailEdit1" Then
        Dim MyLocation As Point
        Dim MySize As Size
        MyLocation.X = 50
        MyLocation.Y = 50
        MySize.Width = 1090
        MySize.Height = 700
        ToolWindow.Float(MyLocation, MySize)
    End If
Next
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?