Hi,
I have a grid with multiple columns and rows and inside a method which handles cellformatting, based on some criteria which change dynamically, set different properties to cells(including enabling/disabling , coloring and many more). but when i do scroll the grid, the cells appearance are mixed up and cells which should be enabled will be disabled and many weird appearances. So i Was wondering how it can be fixed and is there any way to update the grid on fly when scrolling
Thank you
Cheers,
Niloofar

Hi,
How do I get a custom context menu to be shown when clicking in a GridView outside of a cell? For example, if there are only a few rows and I click near the bottom of the control?
-LouTelerik v2013 "UI for Winforms"
.Net 3.5
Visual Studio 2008
We have a .Net desktop application built using Visual Studio with Telerik UI for WinForms integrated. We are using the Chartview feature to show user some charts. However they are not displaying correctly and we cannot identify why.
When we create a chart using the radChartView control, the labels for the bars of the chart sometimes extend outside of the chart frame area (e.g. see fig1). We want the bar labels to always being contained within the chart frame and never extend outside of this.
To demonstrate better what we require, we have made a mockup using MSChart control to show what we are aiming for (see fig2).
Please advise how we can create what we require using radChartView control?

Hi guys,
I have a RadListView, its ViewType is ListView. I use a custom item of SimpleListViewVisualItem like below.
The problem is that when Item.Text is too long and overflow, ListView has no horizontal scroll to see the full text.
Is there any way to fix it?
public class UnitListVisualItem : SimpleListViewVisualItem { private LightVisualElement element1; private LightVisualElement element2; private StackLayoutPanel layout; protected override void CreateChildElements() { base.CreateChildElements(); this.layout = new StackLayoutPanel(); this.layout.EqualChildrenWidth = true; this.layout.Margin = new Padding(30, 20, 0, 0); this.element1 = new LightVisualElement(); element1.TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft; element1.MinSize = new Size(160, 0); element1.NotifyParentOnMouseInput = true; element1.ShouldHandleMouseInput = false; this.layout.Children.Add(this.element1); this.element2 = new LightVisualElement(); element2.TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft; element2.MinSize = new Size(160, 0); element2.NotifyParentOnMouseInput = true; element2.ShouldHandleMouseInput = false; this.layout.Children.Add(this.element2); this.Children.Add(this.layout); } private bool IsNotZero(ListViewDataItem item, string field) { return item[field] != null && Convert.ToInt32(item[field]) != 0; } protected override void SynchronizeProperties() { base.SynchronizeProperties(); this.AutoSize = true; this.AutoSizeMode = RadAutoSizeMode.FitToAvailableSize; RadElement element = this.FindAncestor<RadListViewElement>(); if (element == null) { return; } this.Text = "<html><span style=\"color:#141718;font-size:12.5pt;\"> " + this.Data["Name"] + "</span>"; this.element1.Text = "<html><span style=\"color:#010102;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:Segoe UI Semibold;\">" + "Mã đơn vị:<span style=\"color:#13224D;font-family:Segoe UI;\">" + this.Data["MaDV"] + "</span>" + "<br>Trạng thái:" + (this.IsNotZero(this.Data, "Status") ? "<span style=\"color:#13224D;font-family:Segoe UI;\">" + this.Data["StatusName"] : "<span style=\"color:#D71B0E;\">" + this.Data["StatusName"]) + "</span>" + "</span>"; this.element2.Text = "<html><span style=\"color:#010102;font-size:8.5pt;font-family:Segoe UI Semibold;\">" + "Hiệu lực từ :<span style=\"color:#13224D;font-family:Segoe UI;\">" + (this.Data["ValidFrom"] == DBNull.Value ? "" : Convert.ToDateTime(this.Data["ValidFrom"]).ToString("dd/MM/yyyy")) + "</span>" + "<br>Hiệu lực đến:<span style=\"color:#13224D;font-family:Segoe UI;\">" + (this.Data["ValidTo"] == DBNull.Value ? "" : Convert.ToDateTime(this.Data["ValidTo"]).ToString("dd/MM/yyyy")) + "</span></span>"; this.TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.TopLeft; } protected override Type ThemeEffectiveType { get { return typeof(SimpleListViewVisualItem); } } }Hello,
I already export my radGridView to PDF with the following code:
Telerik.WinControls.UI.Export.ExportToPDF exportPDF = new Telerik.WinControls.UI.Export.ExportToPDF(radGridView);
exportPDF.PdfExportSettings.Title = "Title";
exportPDF.SummariesExportOption = Telerik.WinControls.UI.Export.SummariesOption.ExportAll;
exportPDF.ExportVisualSettings = true;
exportPDF.TableBorderThickness = 10;
exportPDF.PdfExportSettings.PageWidth = 600;
exportPDF.PdfExportSettings.PageHeight = 950;
exportPDF.FitToPageWidth = true;
but no matter how I set the TableBorderThickness property, there is no difference in the PDF…
1. I want to be able to hide the border around my table on every page
2. I want to show the whole Grid ( border around every cell ),
How can I implement these 2 cases?
Regards,
Stefan

Hi,
I have a RadListView (ViewType = DetailView) that has a single column of data.
I'd like to make this column take up 100% of the width of the RadListView. How would I do that?
The design properties for the column only seem to allow a fixed pixel width (not percentage).
Thanks,
-Lou
I am programatically adding two appointments to a rad scheduler, one with start DateTime in past and one with start DateTime on current date. The reminder only shows the appointment on current date. I also want to reminders for all appointments in the past as well. How can I achieve this.
The business scenario is when a user starts the application it should remind them of all appointments in the past from now immediately and the appointments on today 15 minutes before start.
Code below
Appointment appointment1 = new Appointment(DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(15).AddSeconds(5), new TimeSpan(1, 0, 0));
appointment1.Summary = "Appointment Today";
appointment1.Description = "Appointment Details";
appointment1.Reminder = new TimeSpan(0, 15, 0);
radScheduler1.Appointments.Add(appointment1);
Appointment appointment2 = new Appointment(DateTime.Now.AddDays(-1), new TimeSpan(1, 0, 0));
appointment2.Summary = "Appointment 1 day in past";
appointment2.Description = "Appointment Details";
appointment2.Reminder = new TimeSpan(0, 15, 0);
radScheduler1.Appointments.Add(appointment2);
radSchedulerReminder1.StartReminder();
