Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
191 views

Hi guys,

I don't understand how can I obtain rows of particular page (current page also), then get single cell and update it.

I would click to next page for example, view rows of this page and update specific column of these rows.

 

How can I do it?

Dario
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 02 Dec 2015
1 answer
152 views
I want to change the font of Custom Filter Dialog (CustomFilterDialogCaption, CustomFilterDialogLabel,....) in radgridview.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Dec 2015
3 answers
138 views

Hello I am examining PDFViwer PdfViewerNavigator controls. But in both of two, something is gone wrong.

Firstly, in RadPdfViewer cursor property only allows "WaitCursor". When I try to change as "Default", it is not allowed.

Secondly, in RadPdfViewerNavigator localization is not allowed. I override like this:

01.public class PdfViewerLocalization : PdfViewerLocalizationProvider
02.{
03.    public override string GetLocalizedString(string id)
04.    {
05.        switch (id)
06.        {
07.            case PdfViewerStringId.NavigatorOpenButton: return "Aç";
08.            case PdfViewerStringId.NavigatorPrintButton: return "Yazdır";
09.            case PdfViewerStringId.NavigatorPreviousPageButton: return "Önceki";
10.            case PdfViewerStringId.NavigatorNextPageButton: return "Sonraki";
11.            case PdfViewerStringId.NavigatorCurrentPageTextBox: return "Åžimdiki";
12.        }
13.            return base.GetLocalizedString(id);
14.    }

 15. }

But when I execute, It is same. English is not changing.

Could you help me for this situations?

Kind regards.

SarperSozen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Dec 2015
2 answers
812 views
I am attempting to add an image to the gridview command column programmatically depending on certain conditions. I can add an image through the property builder for all the rows, but how do I do this with code?
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Dec 2015
1 answer
429 views

Hi,

Is it possible to add a floating window to RadDock without docking the form as first step. I am using the following code:

      Dim h As HostWindow = RadDock.DockControl(New MyForm(), DockPosition.Fill, DockType.Document)

      h.DefaultFloatingSize = New Size(800, 600)
      h.DockState = DockState.Floating

      h.Select()

The problem is, that this causes a lot of flickering and rearranging of the existing docked windows.

When added with Dockposition.Fill the new window will get focus. When floated the window in focus when the operation started may be hidden behind another window. Selecting the original window causes flickering between windows.

/Brian 

 

 

 

 

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2015
4 answers
184 views

Hello

How Can I change culture of GanttView?

Thanks in advance

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2015
2 answers
845 views

Hi Folks,

I have an Async Task which uses a LINQ query to fetch rows of data.

public async Task<List<POMastObject>> FetchPOMastsAsync()
        {
            try
            {
                using (var db = new DBContext())
                {
                    return await (from p in db.POMasts.AsNoTracking()
                            join pr in db.Profiles.AsNoTracking() on p.ProfileID equals pr.ID
                            join c in db.CurrencyTypes.AsNoTracking() on p.CurrencyTypeID equals c.ID
                            join w in db.WHMasts.AsNoTracking() on p.WarehouseID equals w.ID
                            join t in db.TermCodeTypes.AsNoTracking() on p.TermCodeTypeID equals t.ID
                            join s in db.POMastStatusTypes.AsNoTracking() on p.StatusID equals s.ID

                            //Ensure that these are dynamic
                            where (_viewfetch.VendMastID == -1 || p.VendorID == _viewfetch.VendMastID) &&
                            (_viewfetch.POMastStatusID == -1 || p.StatusID == _viewfetch.POMastStatusID)

                            orderby p.ID

                            //Put the query results into the bespoke object
                            select new POMastObject
                            {
                                ID = p.ID,
                                OrderNo = p.OrderNo,
                                RaisedDate = p.RaisedDate,
                                RaisedBy = pr.Name,
                                Currency = c.Description,
                                Warehouse = w.Description,
                                Terms = t.Description,
                                LastEditedBy = p.LastEditedBy,
                                LastEditedDate = p.LastEditedDate,
                                Status = s.Name
                            }).ToListAsync();
                }
            }

Which is consumed on the form as follows:

private async void GetSearchResultVendorAsync()
        {
            try
            {              
                radGridViewResult.DataSource = await _poasync.FetchPOMastsAsync();
                radGroupBoxResult.FooterText = "Search Results (" + radGridViewResult.RowCount.ToString() + " Records)";
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                GlobalErrorHandler.CallingRoutine = MethodBase.GetCurrentMethod().Name;
                GlobalErrorHandler.CallingModule = typeof(frmSearchPO).ToString();
                GlobalErrorHandler.Exception = ex.Message.ToString();
                GlobalErrorHandler.HandleError();
            }
        }

I am trying to have a radWaitngBar wrapped around this to StartWaiting and StopWaiting but so far have been unable to get it to work

I tried the following:

private async void radButtonSearch_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            try
            {
                InitMemberVars();
                radWaitingBar1.StartWaiting();

                await Task.Run(() =>
                {
                    GetSearchResultVendorAsync();
                });
                radWaitingBar1.StopWaiting();
            }

Which starts the animation but then falls over with a System.NullReferenceeException in Telerik,WinControls.dll

If I don't use radWaitingBar the grid is populated correctly, and you are still able to drag the radForm around the screen whilst the async data fetch is running.

Any ideas folks?

Thanks

Martin.

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2015
1 answer
118 views

Hi,

Using the GroupElementFormatting event, I would like to format the values based on knowledge of the original data column. 

So  how does one get the PropertyGroupDescription when knowing the PivotGroupElement?

/Brian 

 

   

 

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2015
3 answers
157 views

I have an application that on the main form (MainForm.cs) it is not honoring the following:

FormElement.TitleBar.MaximizeButton.Enabled = false;
FormElement.TitleBar.MaximizeButton.Visibility = ElementVisibility.Collapsed;

It does honor it not being enabled, but hiding altogether is not working.

If I edit the form properties in the Proerties Window, I can see it collapse. Running the application for the first time seems to undo this, but there is no code that explicitly sets its visibility back to ElementVisibility.Visible.

I have other forms with in the app that have it disabled without issue.

Help

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2015
5 answers
174 views

Hi!

 

Which action can I check after the users clicked on: " * Click here to add new row " and filled the collums, please?

 

The first collum is readonly because its a ID, but the others must be filled to execute the action.

 

I can't find the solution.

 

Thank you!

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?