
Hi,
I meet a question on BeginEdit() function. When I call "this.gridView.Rows[1].Cells[1].BeginEdit();" , the text in Rows[1].Cells[1] will be selected so user will overwrite the previous text with the new type. I notice System.Windows.Forms has a function "BeginEdit(bool)" in GridView so developer can call
"BeginEdit(bool)" to not select any contents. Does Telerik has any similar functions to help me unselect text in a Cell? Or How can I unselect text in a Cell programmaticly if I call BeginEdit()?
Thank you,
Chen


I need to perform data retrieval and analysis on recurring appointment instances that exist in the future.
Here is the business logic:
1. User selects a date & resource combination.
2. Application pulls instances from scheduler tables.
3. Instances are loaded into var or datatable for application retrieval and analysis
Problem:
Instances of future recurring appointments do not exist in scheduler appointment table so I cannot perform a filtered retrieval.
Question:
How can I perform this action?


Hello,
So I am new to Telerik Winform. I had amazing experience using Telerik. But what I still don't get it is how to use the RadLayoutControl.
As far as my understanding, RadLayoutControl provide a customize layout template design method completed by user drag and drop controls on the LayoutControl object (what I called layer 1).
My questions is when I wanted to place a control on top of a control that already top of a Layout control(which I called layer 2), system treat my intention as I want to place another Layer 2 control which I wanted that control to be placed on layer (e.g. place a control on collapsible panel).
Do I misunderstand the purpose of layoutcontrol?
Sorry for my bad english.


Hi,
I have a radgridview that is populated with data via a LINQ query.
LINQ returns an async list and if it is not a null list the datasource of the grid is set.
After the grid is populated I want to be able to grab multiple rows in it (perhaps by holding CTL) and then drag these rows into another grid / control.
I have got this to work on a grid populated with simple data via a loop. I can't get it to drag when it has a datasource set.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Martin.

