Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
211 views
Hi,

I trying some controls from Telerik.
When searching for some documentation I found a document: https://pt.scribd.com/doc/98627477/Telerik-RadControls-for-Winforms-Courseware. = 775 pages
In that document I can find some usage off the RadCommandBar.
The problem is that I can't freely download that document.
When I look to the same? document on the telerik website I found: http://www.telerik.com/docs/default-source/documents/ui-for-winforms/telerik_ui_for_winforms_courseware.pdf
I should think that these are the same documents but on this I can't find the RadCommanBar entries this domument is only 657 pages (so 118 pages smaller!)

Can someone point me to the latest document for the Winforms documentation (with RadCommandBar entry in it)

regards
Didier
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2017
6 answers
190 views

Hi,

 

I'm using Scheduler(RadWinForms Ver 2011.3.11.1219) for my project. Now, i want to insert/update back the "Appointment" information to my database after user click "Ok" or Cancel from "Edit Appointment Dialog form". I do not see any event for after added/updated the schedule control. I saw below event on RadSchedule

- AppointmentDeleted

- AppointmentDeleting

- AppointmentSelected

- AppointmentSelecting

 

How can i know the changes or newly add of appointment after user close or click ok/cancel from "Edit Appointment" form.

 

Regards,

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2017
3 answers
500 views
Greetings. I've created Telerik VB Windows Forms Application and have checked the "Make single instance application" check box in the Visual Studio Project Designer. But it doesn't have any effect. When called with command line arguments, application always starts new instance, despite that there is another instance, already running. And the event My.Application.StartupNextInstance is never fired. Is it possible to fix it?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2017
1 answer
139 views

I need to add some custom images to the ribbon, and I am wondering what is the best practice method for doing this.

Here's what I have right now, which is obviously not right. What would be a more elegant approach?

 

var templateNameImageBytes = Convert.FromBase64String(@"iVBORw0KGgoAAAAN......"); //truncated
var templateNameStream = new MemoryStream(templateNameImageBytes);
var lblTempalteName = new RadLabelElement()
{
    Text = "Template Name:",
    AutoSize = false,
    Size = new Size(120, 20),
    Image = Image.FromStream(templateNameStream),
    TextImageRelation = TextImageRelation.ImageBeforeText
};
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2017
9 answers
287 views
Hi all,
I am converting some code from winforms to radwinforms but i have a problem with some code using AfterSelect from winforms treeview.
I can't find AfterSelect in the radtreeview so how can i get my code working when my old code is using AfterSelect?

Have you guys renamed that property to something else?


Gr,
B
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jan 2017
1 answer
429 views

First of all, hello guys/girls.

I've searched google and telerik forums to try to fix my problems but I wasnt that lucky, so maybe someone can point the right way for me.

I'm working in Visual Studio 2015 enterprise  / Visual Basic 

 

My first problem is : I want to export selected rows from radgridview into excel, I've searched and tested almost everything that I've found on the google and nothing worked for me. Can you please help ?

My second problem is : I have to displey a cell value from selected row into radtextbox. Also tryed with google and didnt found any solution.

Thank You very much.

All the best in 2017, may all your wishes come true.

 

PS. I've tryed the same code I've used with vs datagridview but it doesnt work.

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jan 2017
5 answers
233 views

Hello,

I was wondering if there is the capability in chartview for a user to select a portion of a line in a line series and add a permanent tooltip or note that they can fill in with text? 

An example is attached.

 

Thank you,

 

Erkin

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jan 2017
1 answer
1.5K+ views

For my currently application, I just need to select a month.

Is there a way to it with this control?

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jan 2017
5 answers
172 views

Hi,

I have a RadGridView control which bind by ColumnGroupsViewDefinition with GridViewColumnGroup.

The grid direction is from right to left.

When I use the PrintPreview methods, the grid in the preview become from left to right.

 

How can I fix it?

Thank you.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jan 2017
1 answer
237 views

Hi there,

I'm currently utilizing the RadVirtualGrid on a particular form.  I would like to be able to take the current data that is being applied virtually and export it to csv.  I notice that the ExportToCSV routine takes a RadGridView object as the source for the export, so my question is this:

Should I take the source query for the virtual grid and create a RadGridView object and populate it just to export to csv?  Is this the only way the Telerik stack can be used to export to csv? 

Cheers!

Wayne

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jan 2017
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?