Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
0 answers
111 views

How can i validate Dialog For only show image files on open dialog window.

While Click on GridViewBrowseColumn button only image file extention is visible. 

Muhammad Naveed
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 31 Jul 2017
1 answer
214 views

Hi,

 

I'm using a RadGridView with ViewDefinitions and I'm getting an error when the Windows have the size of the text at 125%.

The error happen only at this line: Grid.ViewDefinition = MyViewInfo.ViewDefinition

 

Where my MyViewInfo is a local class:

    Private Class MyViewDefinitionInfo
        Public Columns As List(Of String)
        Public ViewDefinition As IGridViewDefinition
        Public RowHeight As Integer = 30
        Public HeaderHeight As Integer = 30
    End Class

All the Column and Grid format is done inside of a Class, so I pass the Grid and DataTable as parameter

During my tests, I came to conclusion that this error only happens when the Grid is on RadForm, so on a normal Windows Form the error doesn't happen.

 

 

Part of the error is bellow, the full details is attached.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridTableElement.DpiScaleChanged(SizeF scaleFactor)
   at Telerik.WinControls.RadElement.SetParent(RadElement parent)
   at Telerik.WinControls.RadElement.ChangeCollection(RadElement child, ItemsChangeOperation changeOperation)
   at Telerik.WinControls.RadElementCollection.OnInsertComplete(Int32 index, Object value)

(...)

Full error attached

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2017
1 answer
124 views

Hi,

I am using RadRadioButtonColumn as describe in http://www.telerik.com/support/kb/winforms/details/creating-a-radradiobuttoncellelement

but while adding new row in grid ,radio button is not  render and also focus is not comming on that cell/column.

radio button only visible after rowleave event.

 

Please guide further to resolve this.

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2017
11 answers
478 views

Hi,

 I need to change the tooltip TEXT showed in my RadChartView serie but I have no idea of how to do this.

 

Could anyone help?

 

Thank you.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2017
10 answers
578 views
Hello,

I'm currently playing around with the SaveLayout LoadLayout Methods of RadGridView.
The basic Idea of these functions is quite interesting.
 
How are situations handled where the definition of the grid or datasource during LoadLayout is slightly different from the time the layout was saved?
What's the expected behaviour if number, header, relative position and/or data types of columns change, or if the grid itself gets resized?

I could not find comprehensive documentation about these functions.

Regards
Erwin

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2017
1 answer
255 views

I need a way for restart the index of rows of radgridview after ordering them.

In my case i order the rows by a column, but when i go set the currentrow of grid the line that is selected no is the i want. This happens because when the lines are ordered the index of rows no is equal the your posicions.

Can somebody help me please?

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2017
17 answers
1.3K+ views
Hi,

I need something similar to your Silverlight/WPF RadSlider but for WinForms..

Is it possible to have multiple sliders on your WinForms RadTrackBar or do I need to put a wrapper around your WPF Slider?

Thanks,
Brad
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2017
0 answers
176 views

I'm using GridView in Telerik 2017.2

CellFormatting event doesn't firing when my GridView is Updating:

myGrid.TableElement.Update(GridUINotifyAction.StateChanged);

when i'm changing my DataSource:

myGrid.DataSource = currentRaces;

but RowFormatting is firing on this events. What can i do? I need to change color of my cells!

 

Nickolay
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 31 Jul 2017
0 answers
116 views

Hi,

I have a gridview with a child template (X) and another template (Y) into the child template (X) and have a decimal column in (Y).

I want to SUM the decimal column in (Y) into a cell of parent row in (X).

Thanks,,,

Ahmed
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 29 Jul 2017
4 answers
165 views

The article here shows how to save state, but it fires them on manual changes, I am trying to detect when this repopulation is going to happen, I have other events unrelated to the UI that are changing the state of the object the treeview is bound to. and would like to be able to detect when that happens. 

http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/treeview/how-to/keep-radtreeview-states-on-reset

the overarching goal here, is to prevent the tree expanded state from resetting when the tree bound data is updated off the control.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jul 2017
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?