Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
174 views
Hi,

It seems that this code doesn't work for items dragged to all day event cell:

Point point = this.radScheduler1.PointToClient(new Point(e.X, e.Y)); 
DayViewAppointmentsTable table = (this.radScheduler1.SchedulerElement.ViewElement as SchedulerDayViewElement).DataAreaElement.Table; 
SchedulerCellElement schedulerCell = SchedulerUIHelper.GetCellAtPoint(point, table.Children); 


In my application i have a RadGridView and i drag items to scheduler. Before version Q3 2011 it was possible to drag items to all day event and schedulercell wasn't null, but after Q3 2011 (and Q1 2011) it isn't possible anymore because schedulercell is null. How can i have schedulercell not null when i drag items to all day event cell and have info about that cell day?


Frederico Fernandes
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Mar 2012
1 answer
284 views
I I wish to let the user select the font for the entire application which is composed of a RadRibonForm and multiple Dialog forms and users controls.
Setting through me.font = userfont in the RadRibonForm does not changes the font of the form itself and of the dialog and usercontrols.
I must be missing something very simple but what ... I have not found answers in the telerik or windows forums
thanks

Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2012
2 answers
247 views
Hello

Does anyone know how I can avoid to open a contextmenu when the Header Contextmenu of a Gridview is opened?

Here is a picture of what's happening.


Regards
Roberto
Blas
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Mar 2012
3 answers
203 views
Hi,

I want to select the filterrow and then the first cell.
After that I what to set the focus on it, so the user can add a filter string or
change the current cell with the tab key.

Thanks...

Marco
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 Mar 2012
6 answers
215 views
Hi,

  I am using Rad Menu Control in my application , I need add sub menus to Main menus as  Expandable /hide (Web Application type Menu ) menu type  .

Please guide me as early as possible.

 Thanks,
Surya.
Surya
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Mar 2012
3 answers
120 views
Hello,

In the past, in my Data Sources menu, using Entity Framework, I could drag and drop my source from that menu to my form and I could set each field to 'Textbox', 'ComboBox', 'RichTextBox' etc, but also to Telerik's RadTextBox, RadComboBox etc. But I started working on that project again recently and Telerik's component are not available in the option anymore. I can I have them there again ?


Thank you for you help.
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2012
1 answer
171 views
Hi telerik:
            I am working on Q1 2010, the NavigateForward and NavigateBackward buttons of SchedulerNavigator does not work in scheduler/grouping sample! Is it a bug?
            See my accessories, the appointments of 2012/3/2 still appear in other days. but the first look works well.

thanks.
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2012
1 answer
193 views
Is there a way to program to collapse child rows in a gridview control? 

Best regards,

G
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2012
1 answer
229 views
I can't seem to have the checkbox column cells to display any text.  Is it even possible?    The code below does not work.  The radcheckboxeditorelement does have a DisplayStyle property like the radcheckbox.  Please advise.  Do you I need to to do a custom celltype?

Private Sub RadGridView1_CellFormatting(sender As Object, e As Telerik.WinControls.UI.CellFormattingEventArgs) Handles RadGridView1.CellFormatting
 
    If e.Column.Name.ToUpper = "AGREE" AndAlso TypeOf e.CellElement Is GridCheckBoxCellElement Then
        CType(e.CellElement.Children(0), RadCheckBoxEditorElement).Text = "I Agree"
    End If
 
 
End Sub


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2012
1 answer
414 views
Hi,

I'm creating an app that loads a number of forms and the raddock picks up as mdichildren

I'm trying to get this so the user cannot close any of the forms that are loaded so context menus, ctrl+f4 and the x in top left is this possible?

I have seen in an other forum post that you can do some of this using 

DockWindow.AllowedDockState &= ~AllowedDockState.Hidden;

if I use this it also stops me from closing the forms in code

RadDock1.CloseAllWindows();


thanks 

David
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?