Thank you for writing us. This is the first version of the RadRotator
and currently it cannot display more than one item.
To change the animation direction, use the LocationAnimation
property. Here are some sample values:
- (0, 0) - the location will not be animated.
- (1, 0) - left-to-right animation
- (-1, 0) - right-to-left animation
- (0, 1) - top-to-bottom animation
- (1, -1) - diagonal animation, left-to-right and bottom-to-top
Of course, you can use values different from 0, 1 and -1. Value of +/-20 will mean that the next frame will be at a great distance and the object will be moving faster, but most of the time will be outside the visible area. A
value of 0.2 will mean, that the next frame's location animation will start within the visible area, almost at the final position. Usually, such animations look good if combined with opacity animation:
|radRotator1.LocationAnimation = new SizeF(0.5, -0.2);
|radRotator1.OpacityAnimation = true;
Should further questions arise, do not hesitate to contact us.
the Telerik team