I downloaded Kendo version v2017.1.223 in order to get the export to Excel working, since we were using v2016.3.1028+SP1, where an exception occurred in the function toDataURL (fixed in new version according to https://github.com/telerik/kendo-ui-core/issues/2239). However, I still get the same error with the custom build that I am using. If I switch to use kendo.all.min.js, the export works.
I saw an older forum post (http://www.telerik.com/forums/what-needs-to-be-included-in-a-custom-script-to-export-to-excel) where the answer was to put ooxml before excel and treelist at end, so I did that, but the same exception still occurs.
This is the list of components that I am using with the custom build:
Please advise how to get the export to Excel to work.