Welcome to the new forum, dedicated to Telerik UI for .NET MAUI
We are excited to share this early preview of the Telerik UI for .NET MAUI suite and we look forward to receiving your feedback.
The goal of the Telerik Forum is to provide all registered users with a way to find answers to their questions before officially contacting Telerik. In case you need a faster and precise response, please start a new support ticket from your account.
A post in the Forums doesn't guarantee you a response from the Telerik support team although the team monitors the activity and 95% of all posts are eventually addressed.
The Forums can be used to:
- Discuss coding techniques with fellow Telerik users
- Share your experience on the Telerik suite of controls
- Ask general questions
- Help other users
- Contact Telerik with a question
The community is welcoming but it is essential to have full information to supply precise answers. If we do not have enough details we will not be able to properly address your inquiry and we will ask for further info. The extra loop is sure to slow down the time it takes to resolve your problem, and subsequently the further development of your project.
GUIDELINES TO USING THE SUPPORT FORUM
- You should have a valid Telerik account to post in the Forum.
- Anonymous names will not be allowed and such posts will not be answered or will be deleted.
- Choose a descriptive name for your thread in order to allow the other users looking for similar information to find it more easy.
- Try to keep discussing only one subject per thread. If you have information/inquiry unrelated to the initial topic of a thread, please open a new thread.
- Describe your question in detail. Make sure to include the following information about the software you are using:
- exact version of the Telerik product
- OS version and applied updates
- regional and language settings, if different from En-US
- Telerik reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post within the forums.
- Telerik reserves the right to not participate in all posts.
- Telerik reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms.
Enjoy your stay!