This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Vista Theme 2011 SP1

1 Answer 72 Views
Themes and Visual Style Builder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
jeff357
Top achievements
Rank 2
jeff357 asked on 27 Apr 2011, 07:41 AM
Hello,
   You guys had a killer vista theme removed it all together for 2011, then build 419
has it back but when I try to drag it onto the tools menu (The menu down below) vs
 2010 vb.net it gives an error...  please help i love that old blue/green theme...!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                         Jeff L

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 02 May 2011, 11:14 AM
Hi jeff,

Thank you for writing.

Vista is an old theme which we no longer support and this is why it is excluded from our ToolBox. It is strange that you have seen it in your Toolbox, because we did not add it there in our lastest version. Could you please make sure that you are using the latest version of our suite? If you are with the latest version of our suite, please remove all RadConrols for WinForms installations from your machine, download the latest version once again and install it.

I am attaching the project that builds the Vista assembly. Just include it in your solution, add a project reference to it and you will be able to use the Vista theme at design time.

A bit off topic, I would like to remind you that your subscription package has expired, which means that you can be denied support services. I would highly recommend upgrading your license to the latest version in order to continue getting product updates and uninterrupted support services. Please, contact sales@telerik.com or visit your account for your upgrading options.

Let me know if this works for you.

Greetings,
Stefan
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Themes and Visual Style Builder
Asked by
jeff357
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Stefan
Telerik team
Share this question
or